Monday, December 17, 2007

I forgot about this blog site

I definitely have entirely too much going on. I didn't even know that I had this blog. Funny, huh?

No, not really. When I clicked on "Renee" in my bookmarks I thought I was opening up my myspace page but instead got this.

I was even more shocked when I remembered what my username and passwords were. LOL


Well, I guess this is just one more avenue for me to "free my mind".


I guess I'll need to update this site a litte more.


I saw that the last time I made an entry was exactly 10 months ago and I said that I should be writing and I don't think I've done much writing in the months since that post. Which is really sad since I call myself an "author".

Well, looks like I need to get to writing. The new year I'm sure will bring about a new me and I'll do better. (Just like I said last year).

Until next time,
Renee

No comments: